Allied Newslines

Axis Newslines

Battleground Blockbusters

News from CRS

Every rifle counts

Current Campaign - 62
Campaign 61 - Allied victory
?
?
Campaign 58 - Axis Victory
Campaign records

Report for duty to this first-person, online action game where players choose to fight alongsid and against thousands of other players on the battlefields of western europe. Grab a rifle and experience heart-stopping infantry action or choose to advance your skills in one of dozens of accurately modeled combat vehicles, naval vessels or aircraft. Succeed and help the cause of the Allied or Axis forces. Fail and watch your side get pushed back and struggle for a foothold. Features the armies, vehicles, weapons and equipment found on the battlefields of Western lEurope 1939-1942.

2008-10-13

The little Panzer that could

Kommandeur Drakhl reported: " During the axis attack on Paal, I rolled a Pz 3h from the FB straight into town (against all my instincts no less). I parked in between some buildings and proceeded to mow down infantry. I will now tell you the story of how my little panzer survived an unbelieveable amount of damage. While sitting in this spot, I had a sapper run up to me and place one satchel, which did no damage. I decided to relocate to a safer position near the AB. While sitting near the AB gate I began to take ATR plinks from the spawnable depot, which I counted to be no less than 15, possibly even 20. When the ATRs were frustrated by my MGs, they began to roll out 57mm ATGs, from which I took three shots to my frontal armour before killing them off with AP and MG. No damage. While sitting here, a 500lber bomb dropped right next to me, shaking me with concussion and hitting hard with shrapnel. I thought I was dead, and was happy to see that my little panzer had taken no damage whatsoever.

Once the depot was captured, I rolled out of the AB after a report of an S-35 nearby. I engaged the S-35 at point blank range, taking a total of three rounds to the front before I killed him. No damage. I then relocated to a hull down position behind a steep berm. As soon as I arrived a char b1 engaged me from point blank range, who had been hiding in a bush nearby. It took approximately 12 shots into my front for me to locate him, as it was so close the tracer did not render before the explosion hit my tank. I turned my turret and engaged him, firing about 8 AP until I killed him.
While I sat there I was mortared repeatedly, as well as ATRed some more. My commander now dead I was blind, and a sapper managed to get all four of his charges on me. He then shot about 2-3 clips of ammunition into me in frustration before a friendly infantry killed him. After being ATRed, ATGed, shot by two ETs, bombed, strafed and sapped, I RTBed at Paal for a total of 16 kills. Kills included 3 ATGs, 2 ETs and 11 EI. I am invincible!
"
Sortie Motor pool thread

No comments:

Twitter / corneredrats

After Action Reports

Jun 30 12:41 A-20 uses ground Intel Sgt Usaf77 (UK/AF)
Jun 30 03:50 Ballsukin Sgt Kauhu88 (DE/NV)
Jun 29 01:51 death from above!! Maj Fox403 (UK/AR)
Jun 28 16:44 Defence of Grobbendonk, 28/06 Lt Lowe (UK/AR)
Jun 27 19:50 Prum ZOC Corp Reptard (UK/AR)
Jun 27 15:34 Liberation of Losheim Capt Weiker (DE/AR)
Jun 26 21:01 111 bombs now even kill? Corp Kauhu88 (DE/AF)
Jun 23 01:55 Bombs away! Lnc Corp Welly (UK/AF)
Jun 22 18:54 7 down, 493 to go... Lt Col Madplan0 (DE/AR)
Jun 22 01:14 Jarny Combat Air Patrol -- Jun... Maj Infinity (UK/AF)
Jun 20 12:59 jackpot Sgt Maj Karas (FR/AR)
Jun 19 11:50 Knife Kill on LMG Maj Speed68 (UK/AR)
Jun 19 11:26 Big win... untimate battle 2nd Lt Bzrdbird (DE/AR)
Jun 18 04:46 Allied infantry push for St. T... Capt Rampski (DE/AR)
Jun 15 08:37 Woo rammed Sgt Vanowen (DE/AF)
Jun 14 22:15 Pot Shots Pvt Channelcat (FR/AR)
Jun 14 19:44 The Battling Bastards of Bouil... QM Sgt Rabidx (DE/AR)

Promote From the Front

Add this to your post in a forum:

[url=http://prkorps.blogspot.com][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Svedala/ftfads.jpg[/IMG][/url]


From the Front brought to you by
Svedala

News articles

Battleground Blockbusters


Check out Battleground Europe videos in our Video Section.

What other MMO's do you play?

From the history

See

Rage

Reviews on Battleground Europe

Must see

This template made by and copyright Christine's Blog Templates.